Blueprint Privacy Notice
Latest update: November 11, 2022
At Blueprint, we are committed to using your information in ways that respect your privacy and keep it safe. This privacy notice explains what information we collect about you and why, along with how we use it and how to contact us if you have questions.
Here is a brief overview of how we collect and use personal information (essentially, information about you) when you visit our website; for more details, please read our full privacy notice below.
- We treat all personal information we collect via our website as B2B information, not consumer information.
- We collect personal information from you when you give it to us voluntarily and via cookies and tracking technologies.
- We share your information with trusted third parties to help us improve our site, deliver services to you, and improve our products.
- You can exercise your rights over your data or ask questions about our data handling practices by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Privacy Notice
Scope of this notice
This privacy notice describes what personal information Blueprint collects from you when you visit our website (bpcs.com), how we use it, who we share it with and the rights that you may have with respect to your personal information. This privacy notice does not apply to any third-party websites or applications that can be accessed through our website, to understand how other sites and applications handle your personal information please review their respective privacy notices.
Our website, products and services are designed for businesses. We do not offer products or services for use by individuals for their personal, family or household purposes. Accordingly, we treat all personal information we collect as pertaining to individuals in their capacities as business representatives and not as individual consumers.
Collection and Use
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
We use the information that we collect from you:
- To present our website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To market our projects and services to you;
- To market the products and services of select third parties to you;
- To improve our website and products;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- For legal, security and safety reasons, such as to enforce our policies, detect, investigate, or prevent fraud and other illegal activities, or address legal and regulatory compliance obligations;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The chart below describes the categories of personal information our website collects and has collected from website visitors within the last 12 months, as well as the purposes for collection, sources of the information and categories of third parties with which we share it.
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Examples||Purposes of Collection||Categories of Sources of Personal Information||Categories of Third Parties to which We Disclose Personal information|
|Personal Identifiers||Name, physical address, email address and similar information||To contact you directly, respond to inquiries, and as otherwise described below||Directly from you when voluntarily provided by you to us, including filling out a form on our site||Service providers and advertising networks|
|Browsing Information||Browsing history, search history, information on an individual’s interaction with a website or advertisement, online identifiers (such as a cookie) and similar information||To customize the website and services provided to you, to analyze and improve use of the website, analytics, testing and research, and as otherwise described below||
Directly from your device by observing your actions on our website. (See Cookies and Tracking below).
From third parties who collect such information on our website and elsewhere, such as Google Analytics and others.
|Service providers and advertising networks|
|Employment Information||Resume, employment eligibility||To process employment applications||Directly from you when voluntarily provided by you||Application management and recruiting service providers|
|Demographic Information||Gender, ethnicity, veteran or disability status||To comply with government reporting obligations||Directly from you when voluntarily provided by you||Government agencies as required|
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
This website uses both first- and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are those set by us. Third-party cookies (like those used by Google Analytics described below) are cookies that are set by a domain and party other than us. When you visit our website, we and our third-party service providers collect information such as your IP address, ISP and browser using these cookies. The technologies we use to track your movements around our website may include cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our website, improve users’ experience on our website, and deliver relevant ads to visitors of our site.
There are options for you to control the way your personal information is automatically collected.
Based on your web browser or device, you may have the ability use a “do not track” setting. If you use such a setting, our site will detect it and honor it on that specific browser or device only. If you wish to have a “do not track” experience across all of your browsers and devices, please make sure that all of your browsers and devices are set on “do not track.“
You can opt out of Google Adwords Remarketing here
You can opt out of Facebook Pixel tracking here
You can block Google Analytics from accessing your online activity with a browser add-on here
For more information on how to manage cookies, learn more here
Disclosure of your Information
In addition to disclosures outlined in the Collection and Use section of this notice, we may disclose your information:
- To services providers, contractors, and third parties we use to support our business, such as those providing IT security, analysis of usage data, and other services to provide our products and services. Such parties are only authorized to use the information as directed by us;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer in which information held by Blueprint about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any lawful government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our policies or investigate fraud; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
Retention of your Information
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes stated above. We might process your personal information longer than stated above if and when we determine it is legally necessary to do so.
We implement appropriate and reasonable measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
We believe that privacy is a fundamental human right and provide all users of our website with the right to access, delete, or rectify the personal information we hold about them. We also provide the right for users to object to certain uses of their information. In some cases, we may not be able to fully effectuate the rights above, for example, we may need to retain certain information for legal compliance.
Right of access and portability: You have the right to gain access to or a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
Right to rectification: You have the right to update or correct your personal information.
Right to deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we hold about you if you believe it is no longer necessary, was unlawfully collected, or is inaccurate.
Right to object to or restrict processing: You have the right to object to certain processing of your personal information, such as sale, disclosure, automated processing, direct marketing, and targeted advertising.
To exercise any of the rights outlined above or receive more information about them, please email us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Notice
We may change this privacy notice at our discretion at any time. If we do make any changes, such change will appear on this webpage. The date the privacy notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of the website following any changes means that you have accepted and agree to be bound by such revised privacy notice.